- Open your device’s email application.
- If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts.
Press Menu again and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Next.
- If you have IMAP, tap IMAP. If you’re not sure, tap POP3. (Recommed IMAP)
- Use these settings for your incoming server, depending on the type of email you have :
Username : Enter your full email address. (ex. [email protected])
Password : Enter your email account password.
POP3 server : pop.yourdomain.com
Username Enter your full email address.
Password Enter your email account password.
IMAP server imap.yourdomain.com
- Use these settings for your outgoing server:
SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server)
SMTP server : smtp.yourdomain.com
Port : 25
Security type : None
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct. Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- Tap Done.